FALL BASKETBALL LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT
The Malvern Basketball League is seeking competitive High School Varsity & JV public and private school teams, All-Star teams, and AAU teams. The league, which is open to boys and girls teams in grades 4 through 12, will be played in Chester and Delaware County and King of Prussia locations. Games will be played on Sundays between 5pm and 9pm starting Sept. 11th and ending on Nov. 6th.
- Deadline for registration is Sept. 1st.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on their roster.
- The fee is $90 per player (minimum $900). Payment is due prior to or at the first game. Checks are to made payable to “Malvern Basketball League” and can be mailed to 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.
- You can sign up your team by email (email@example.com) or by speaking to Kevin McCarry by phone. Provide us your team name, gender, age group and the coach’s name, phone #’s and email address. NO Registration forms are necessary for the Fall Session.
- Our initial plans include the following grade divisions for both boys and girls: 4th (10’ baskets), 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, JV High School and Varsity High School. There will be just one division for each grade level. For competitive purposes you may be able to move up or down a grade level. Please speak to Kevin on this issue.
- Team game shirts will be provided at your first game. Please contact Kevin the week before the first game if you need more than 10 shirts.
- Games will begin on Sun. Sept. 11th and the league will end on Nov. 6th. The first game will start at 5pm and the last game will start at 8pm. The schedule will be available by Thursday, Sept. 8th.
- The projected gym locations:
- Chester County – West Chester East, West Chester Rustin, West Chester South Campus, West Chester Fugett MS, and The Westtown School.
- Delaware County / Main Line – Ellis Athletic Center, Devon Prep, Marple Community Center, and Delco Christian Elementary (Waterloo Road).
We look forward to providing a competitive, fun Fall session which will help your players get ready for the regular season.
If you have any questions, please call 610-431-6397 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Malvern Basketball League