The Malvern Basketball League is seeking competitive High School Varsity & JV public and private school teams, All-Star teams, and AAU teams. The league, which is open to boys and girls teams in grades 4 through 12, will be played in Chester and Delaware County and Main Line locations. Last year, we had over 100 teams join us in the fall and this year, we have the capability to accomodate over 150 teams. Games will be played on Sundays at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm & 8pm starting Sept. 7th and ending on Nov. 2nd.
- Deadline for registration is Aug. 15th via phone or email.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on their roster.
- The fee is $85 per player (minimum $850). Payment is due prior to or at the first game. Checks are to be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League" and can be mailed to N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.
- You can sign up your team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by speaking to Kevin McCarry by phone (610-431-6397). Provide us your team name, gender, age group, and the coach's name, phone #'s and email address. NO registration forms are necessary for the fall session.
- Our initial plans include the following grade divisions for boys and girls: 4th (10' baskets), 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, JV High School, and Varsity High School. There will be just one division for each grade level. For competitive purposes you may be able to move up or down a grade level. Please speak to Kevin on this issue.
- Team game shirts will be provided at your first game. Please contact Kevin the week before the first game if you need more than 10 shirts.
- Games wil be begin on Sun. Sept. 7th and the league will end on Nov. 2nd. The first game will start at 5pm and the last game will start at 8pm. You will be contacted with info concerning your first game by Friday Sept. 5th and your entire schedule will be given to you at your first game.
- The projected gym locations:
-Chester County - West Chester East, West Chester Rustin, West Chester South Campus, West Chester Fugett MS, The Westtown School & St. Patrick's Malvern
- Delaware County/Main Line - Devon Prep, Marple Community Center, Delco Christian Elementary( Waterloo Road), St. Aloysius Bryn Mawr, Country Day School of Sacred Heart Bryn Mawr & Our Mother of Good Counsel (Bryn Mawr)
- Players from grade school CYO teams are welcome to play in our fall league. According to CYO guidelines,a maximum of four (4) players from a regular season CYO roster are permitted to play on the same team in the fall. In the past coaches have combined players from multiple CYO teams to form a fall league team.
We look forward to providing a competitive, fun Fall session which will help your players get ready for the regular season.
If you have any questions, please call 610-431-6397 or email us at
Malvern Basketball League
Top Basketball Camps/Clinics
Girls Complete Skills Camp
Location:The Agnes Irwin SchoolCamp Dates: July 14-17
Day Camp: 9am - 4pm
Ages:8-15Click on the flyer below for more details
Women's Basketball 2014 Summer CampLocation:Saint Joseph's UniversityMultiple Day Camps AvailableClick here to see the flyer for more details
Philadelphia 76ers Basketball CampsMultiple Camps and Locations Available
Click here to go to the website for more details