It's time to get ready for another fun-filled season of Malvern League Basketball. As always, our winter league is open to boys and girls teams in grades 1 through 12. Players should submit their application to their coach by Oct. 20 because team registration deadline is October 27 with a grace period extended until November 1. Even if you make a verbal or email commitment , all team rosters and coach's information paperwork must be submitted by November 1 or you will not be guaranteed placement.
- All registration paperwork (which can be found on the "Registration" link on our website) and fees must be dropped off or mailed to Malvern Basketball League, 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380. Checks should be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League". All registration FEES must be paid in full by the shirt pick-up, November 30.
- As a reminder, when filling out the forms, please clearly indicate the team name, the skill level and the gender. Those 3 items seem to be omitted most frequently when we are reviewing applications, so your cooperation is appreciated.
- When determining the skill level of your team, if you have a very strong, competitive team, you may sign up in the next higher grade level. Please not this on the registration form.
- Shirt Pick-Up will be at 627 N. Speakman Lane on Sat. Nov. 29 and Sun. Nov 30 between 2pm and 5pm.
- Game Schedules will be distributed at the shirt pick-up.
- Additional players can be added to the roster up until Dec. 1.
- Games will be begin Sat. Dec. 6th. We anticipate the majority of the 1st and 2nd grade divisions to be played on Saturdays. Any 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade team that would prefer Saturday games, please notify is and we will try to accommodate your request.
- The Malvern Winter League is strictly a TEAM league. No individual registrations will be accepted.
- The head coach, assistants, and team coordinators MUST sign up for our Email distribution list. This is our main means of communication.
- Practice time is the responsibility of each team. In previous seasons, teams have arranged practice on their own at various local schools, church facilities or other local gyms, usually once per week. If you a certificate of insurance for the practice time, please call our Insurance Agent, Paul McShane at 610-359-1422.
- Projects Gym Sites in Chester County:
- Chesterbrook Academy, West Chester
- West Chester East High School
- West Chester Fugett Middle School
- West Chester Rustin High School
- West Chester University-South Campus
- West Chester Pierce Middle School
- Malvern Prep
- The Phelps School
- In Delaware County & Montgomery County/Main Line Area:
- St. Aloysius
- Harcum College
- Woodlynne Academy
- Marple Community Center
- Delco Christian School - Elementary - Waterloo Road
- Sacred Heart Academy, Bryn Mawr
- Aspiring Champions
- Armenian Sisters Academy
- Cabrini College
- Devon Prep
- Our Mother of Good Counsel, Bryn Mawr
- St. Luke's, Broomal
We are looking for High School or College age students who are interested in earning some extra money being a scorekeeper. Please email or call us in interested.
If you have any questions, please call 610-431-6397 or email us at
Malvern Basketball League