Coaches, Parents & Player,
Our Summer League has been very successful and a lot of fun but it is quickly coming to the end of the season, which means the Fall League is approaching.
Thank you again for participating in our Summer League. We really noticed a lot of energy from fans, players and coaches last week that made our final few games a fun- filled atmosphere. Let's carry it over to the fall league!
In the past few years, the Malvern Fall Basketball League has become the premiere fall basketball league in the Tri-State area. We have attracted a variety of Middle & High School teams, along with AAU, Travel and All-Star teams from PA, Delaware and South Jersey. Last year we had over 150 teams join us in the fall and this year we can accommodate up to 200 teams. We have had many inquiries about our Fall session and coaches and players are looking forward to some outstanding competition on Sunday evenings this fall.
The Fall League is for boy's and girl's teams ranging from 4th grade to Varsity High School. Games will be played on Sundays from Sept. 10 through Nov. 5th with games tipping off at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm & 8pm. There are no forms to submit but we ask you to contact Kevin McCarry by email(email@example.com) or phone (610-431-6397) by August 15th to register your team. The team fee is $900 ($90 per player with a 10 player minimum). Checks should be make payable to "Malvern League" and should be mailed to 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.
On your email confirmation, please indicate the following information:
- Team Name (let us also know your general location)
- Coach and Assistant Coach's name & primary phone #s (if you are coaching more than 1 team, you must have an assistant).
- The gender of the members of your team
- The number of players (minimum of 10). Please let us know if you have more than 10 players so we can order the shirts.
- Grade Level in which you want to compete (let us know if you want to play up or down a grade level).
- Skill Level - A or B. Divisions will include Boys & Girls for: 4th Grade A & B; 5th Grade A & B; 6th Grade A & B; 7th Grade A & B; 8th Grade A & B; JV 9th & 10th Grade A & B; Varsity A & B.
- List any scheduling issues that will help us in the process.
Other Info You Need To Know:
- Your email or phone commitment must be received by Aug. 15.
- All games are officiated by PIAA certified referees and scorers are provided by the league.
- CYO Players are welcome to play in our league. According to CYO guidelines, a maximum of 4 players from the same regular season CYO roster are permitted to play on the same fall league team. In the past, coaches have combined players from multiple CYO teams to form a fall league team.
- Again, there are no forms for the fall league but you must sign up for our email distribution which can be found on our web site home page. This is our main method of communication.
Projected Gym Sites for Fall League:
In Chester County
- West Chester University
- West Chester East Main & Aux. Gyms
- West Chester Rustin Main & Aux. Gyms
- West Chester East Fugett MS
- Brandywine Youth Club (BYC)
- Ss. Simon & Jude
- Malvern Prep
- St. Patricks Malvern
In Delaware County/ Main Line
- Devon Prep
- Marple Community Center
- St. Aloysius, Bryn Mawr
- Country Day School of Sacred Heart,Bryn Mawr
- Our Mother of Good Counsel, Bryn Mawr
- Liberti Church, Newtown Square
- Cabrini U.
If you have any questions, please call 610-431-6397 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Again THANK YOU and we look forward to seeing you at the gym this fall.
Malvern Basketball League