Coaches, Parents & Players,
Our Summer League is over and most of us are trying to enjoy the rest of our summer vacation. Yes, Back-to-School is approaching but so is the Malvern Fall League.
In the past few years, the Malvern Fall Basketball League has become the premiere fall basketball league in the Tri-State area. We have attracted a variety of Middle & High School teams, along with AAU, Travel and All-Star teams from PA, Delaware and South Jersey. Last year we had over 125 teams join us in the fall and this year we can accommodate up to 150 teams. We have had an excellent initial response and many inquiries for our Fall session. Coaches and players are looking forward to some outstanding competition on Sunday evenings this fall.
2015 Fall League
The Fall League is for boy's and girl's teams ranging from 4th grade to Varsity High School. Games will be played on Sundays from Sept. 13th through Nov. 1st with games tipping off at 5p, 6pm, 7pm & pm. There are no forms to submit but we ask you to contact Kevin McCarry by email (email@example.com) or phone (610-431-6397) by August 15th to register your team.
In your email confirmation, please indicate the following information:
- Team Name (let us also know your general location)
- Coach and Assistant Coach name & primary phone #s (if you are coaching more than 1 team you must have an assistant)
- The gender of the members of your team
- The number of players (minimum of 10). Please let us know if you have more than 10 players so we can order the shirts
- Grade Level in which you want to compete (let us know if you want to play up or down a grade level)
- Skill Level - A or B
- List any scheduling issues that will help us in the process
Other Info You Need To Know:
- Your email or phone commitment must be received by Aug. 15
- The registration fee is $85 per player (10 player minimum) with a minimum team fee of $850. All fees must be collected and given to our gym supervisor or scorekeeper at the first game on Sept. 7th or you can mail us the registration fee prior to the first game at 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380. Checks are to be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League"
- We will contact you between Sept. 4-9th to let you know the time & location of your first game (Sept. 13th). The remaining 7 games on your schedule will be given to you at your first game. You will pick up the game shirts and the full schedule at the scorer's table at your first game.
- All games are officiated by PIAA certified referees and scorers are provided by the league.
- CYO Players are welcome to play in our league. According to CYO guidelines, a maximum of 4 players from the same regular season CYO roster are permitted to play on the same fall league team. In the past, coaches have combined players from multiple CYO teams to form a fall league team.
- Again there are no forms for the fall league but you must sign up for our email distribution list which can be found on our website home page. This is our main method of communication.
Projected Gym Sites for Fall League:
In Chester County
- West Chester U. South Campus
- The Westtown School
- West Chester East Main & Aux. gyms
- West Chester Rustin Main & Aux. gyms
- West Chester Fugett MS
- St. Patrick's Malvern
In Delaware County/Main Line
- Devon Prep
- Marple Comm. Center
- St. Aloysius (Bryn Mawr)
- The Country Day School of Sacred Heart (Bryn Mawr)
- Our Mother of Good Counsel (Bryn Mawr)
- Delco Christian Elementary (Waterloo Road, Devon)
Please contact Kevin if you have any questions
Again, THANK YOU and we look forward to seeing you at the gym this fall.